Postell’s Company of Construction Workers
1) Each member should be knowledgeable in the history of the French and Indian War.
2) Each member should be knowledgeable in the history of Fort Loudoun with particular emphasis on the construction phase (1756-1757).
3) Willingness to demonstrate a craft, vocation or skill necessary for the construction of Fort Loudoun.
4) Familiar with military drills and courtesy.
5) Willing to outfit and equip self as 1750’s laborer.
6) Demonstrate an ability to handle all weapons and tools in a safe manner.